Designed to provide superior performance, the new ID+ 4.5" Adjustable Accent complements the existing downlight and wall wash to offer a cohesive suite of luminaires for ambient, task, and accent lighting.
Lumen outputs up to 4000lm, beam spreads from 12° to 90°, standard white light at CRI 80, 90 or 97 and two warm dim ranges at CRI 90 support a variety of applications in commercial, hospitality, retail, museum, gallery, and residential environments. With the industry’s highest CBCP for its size, up to 28,962 candelas for the 12° Spot optic, it provides the precise punch of light required for the most demanding accent lighting applications.
Tool-less adjustability with 0°-40° vertical tilt and 364° rotation ensures ease of installation and perfect aiming in any situation, including sloped ceilings. Field-changeable optics make post-installation changes a breeze.
- Shallow 4.00" profile (5.00" IC- and CP-rated)
- Round and square, overlap and trimless
- Light outputs of 1000-4000lm, suitable for high-ceiling applications
- Spot (12°) to Super Wide Flood (90°) beam spreads
- Linear Spread optic of 22° x 55°
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- CRI 80, 90 or 97
- Two warm dim ranges at CRI 90